Spectra Precision HL700 Laser Receiver with Rod Bracket : 4-inch Reception Height
>>> Guaranteed Lowest Price <<<
ADD TO CART to view our lowest discounted price!
Spectra Precision HL700 Laserometer with 5-inch Reception Height
Highly versitale receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications
Spectra Precision HL700 Laserometer INCLUDES
- HL700 Laser Receiver
- C70 Rod Clamp for Receiver
- (2) AA Batteries
- Operations Manual
Spectra Precision HL700 Laserometer OVERVIEW
The Spectra Precision® HL700 Laserometer, a highly versatile laser receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications, is designed for general, concrete and site preparation contractors. The HL700 Laser Receiver is an easy-to-use tool that accurately measures elevations across the site, and is ideal for use with any rotating transmitter.
The HL700 Laser Receiver features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of +/- 2-inches (+/- 5 cm). The readout is displayed on the large front and rear LCD's and shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade. Accurate measurements can be made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity. Selectable units of measure can be displayed meeting your application - mm, cm, ft, in or fractional inches.
A 5-inch (12.7 cm) reception height, more than double the industry standard, allows quick acquisition of the laser beam. An anti-strobe sensor prevents false readings from site strobe lights.
The Laserometer is designed to survive the tough construction site conditions; it is totally waterproof and can withstand a drop of 10-feet onto concrete. The HL700 offers a 3-year "No Excuses" warranty.
The HL700 can be used as either a hand-held or rod mounted receiver for a wide range of applications.
Spectra Precision HL700 Receiver FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Digital readout of elevation - not only will high or low arrows be displayed, but the exact distance from grade will be numerically displayed, which eliminates the need to get "on-grade" to make measurements
- Large 5-inch reception height acquires the beam quickly and makes it easy to stay in the beam
- Unique Anti-strobe sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver, and makes it easier to identify true laser beam signals
- Multiple on-grade sensitivites to customize accuracy needs to application
- Simultaneous elevation LED's signal in low light levels and over a longer range for easier reading in poor light conditions
- New CAPTURE function remotely captures and retains a measurement when the display is difficult to see Multiple deadband setting allows adaptation to meet all your jobsite requirements
- Designed to survive tough construction site conditions; totally dust and waterproof housing
- Built tough housing withstands a drop of up to 10 foot onto concrete for reduced downtime
- Two clamp positions for cut/fill or excavation. Excavation mode puts more reception height and elevation information above grade for higher utilization in digging and staking applications
- 3-Year "No Excuses" Warranty
- Rod Clamp with Bubble Vial included.
Spectra Precision HL700 Receiver APPLICATIONS
- Checking Elevations
- Basement Excavation
- Digging septic tanks
- Checking foundations
- Digging footings
- Setting forms
- Checking sub-base materials
- Screeding concrete
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!