Spectra Precision LL300N-10 Laser Level Package with CR600 Receiver
>>> Guaranteed Lowest Price <<<
ADD TO CART to view our lowest discounted price!
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 1 - 1 and get 2% off
- Buy 2 or above and get 4% off
The Toughest Laser Level You'll Ever Own
Spectra LL300N-10 CR600 Receiver Package
Spectra Precision LL300N-10 Laser Package INCLUDES
- LL300N Laser Level Transmitter
- CR600 Laser Receiver
- Small Laser Carrying Case
- (4-each) D-Cell Batteries
- Operations Manual
Spectra Precision LL300N-10 Laser APPLICATIONS
- General elevation control
- Checking and setting elevations for small to medium job sites
- Leveling forms and footers
- Estimating cut and fills
- Basic slopes for driveways and ramps
Spectra Precision LL300N-10 Laser OVERVIEW
The automatic, self-leveling Spectra Precision® LL300N Laser Level is the most rugged laser level available, tough enough to handle a wide variety of general and concrete construction applications. Even in harsh jobsite conditions, the LL300N delivers consistently reliable and accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter.
The rugged LL300N laser can withstand drops of up to three feet (one meter) onto concrete and tripod tipovers up to five feet (1.5 meters). This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and dustproofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs over the life of the product.
The LL300N laser’s self-leveling capability and optional RC601 remote control result in outstanding accuracy and ease of use. Since the LL300N laser levels itself when turned on, setup is easy with fewer controls to deal with. The RC601 remote control gives you the option of matching slopes or having slopes-ongrade. It also offers single-axis slope including HI warning control with the other axis continuing to level itself.
Spectra Precision LL300N-10 Laser key FEATURES
- Automatic self-leveling
- Accuracy 3/32 inch @ 100-ft
- Working range of 1,650-ft diameter
- Simple one-button operation for quick start up
- Height of Instrument Alert - unit stops rotating when jarred to avoid erroneous readings
- Single axis manual slope mode (with optional RC601 Remote Control)
- Complete Kit fits in one case with tripod and grade rod
- Extremely durable and portable
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY
Spectra Precision LL300N-10 Laser key USER BENEFITS
- Complete leveling crew in a case - carrying case securely holds all components, tripod and grade rod
- Easy to transport, easy to carry, easy to store
- Energy-efficient design offers long battery life
- Highly durable construction enables the LL300N to survive a drop up to 3 feet onto concrete
- Remote control slope option increases flexibility of applications
- More affordable option with the HR320 Laser Receiver included.
Spectra Precision CR600 Laser Receiver
Spectra LL300N-10 Package includes the CR600 Laser Receiver...
Spectra CR600 Digital Readout Receiver FEATURES
- Machine or Rod Mounted Combination Receiver
- Works with LL400HV in automatic Grade Match and PlaneLok applications
- Provides high, low, or on-grade information for all your grading and excavation applications up to 1,500 foot radius
- In addition to handheld and rod-mounted capabilities the CR600 system includes a C51 machine magnetic mount so it can be used as a machine-control mounted receiver in a wide range of jobsite applications
- Magnesium housing is rugged but lightweight
- Super-bright LED display can be easily seen by a machine operator in brightly lit conditions
- 270° reception for easy visibility of on-grade beam
- Five on-grade sensitivities to customize need to application
- Two-year warranty
- Can be used with any brand rotating red laser
- On grade off mode for monitoring
- Line alert mode for long range vertical alignment
|SPECTRA LASER LL300N SERIES COMPARISON CHART|
|ALL ABOVE PACKAGES INCLUDE THE LL300N TRANSMITER|
Spectra Precision OPTIONAL RC601 Remote Control
The OPTIONAL Spectra™ RC601 remote control is designed to work with the Spectra LL300N series laser units. It gives you remote control over the units so you can perform one man operations with a grade rod and receiver and also gives access to the LL300N single-axis slope mode.
LL300N Laser L...
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!