Spectra Precision LL300S-17 Base Laser Package with HL760 Receiver, Tripod and GR151 Rod TENTHS
>>> Guaranteed Lowest Price <<<
ADD TO CART to view our lowest discounted price!
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 1 or above and get 3% off
Spectra Precision LL300S-17 Horizontal Laser Base Package
includes Deluxe Spectra HL760 Laser Receiver with Fingerprint Technology
This Spectra LL300S-17 Laser Package INCLUDES
- Spectra LL300S Laser Transmitter
- Spectra HL760 Laser Receiver
- Spectra Q104025 Aluminum Tripod
- Spectra GR151 Grade Rod with Measurement in TENTHS
- Spectra C70 Receiver Adapter
- Alkaline Batteries
- Large All-in-One Carrying Case
- Case Securely Holds: Laser, Receiver, Rod and Tripod
Spectra Precision LL300S-17 Laser OVERVIEW
The automatic, self-leveling Spectra Precision® LL300S Laser Level is the most rugged laser level available, tough enough to handle a wide variety of general and concrete construction applications. Even in harsh jobsite conditions, the LL300S delivers consistently reliable and accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter.
The rugged LL300S laser can withstand drops of up to three feet (one meter) onto concrete and tripod tipovers up to five feet. This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and dustproofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs over the life of the product.
The LL300S laser’s self-leveling capability and optional RC402N radio remote control result in outstanding accuracy and ease of use. Since the LL300S laser levels itself when turned on, setup is easy with fewer controls to deal with. The arrow buttons at the laser offer easy grade matching with a controlled slope setup using the HI-alert function. The optional RC402N radio remote control makes slope matching to a single person operation.
This Spectra package includes everything you need for the Jobsite including the laser, laser receiver, grade rod with measurements in 10ths, aluminum tripod and all fits securely in a carrying case designed to protect your investment.
Spectra Precision LL300S-17 Laser KEY FEATURES
- Automatic Self-Leveling
- Accuracy 1/16-inch @ 100-foot
- Working Range of 2,600-foot diameter
- Simple keypad for easy grade matching
- Height of Instrument Alert - unit stops rotating when jarred to avoid erroneous readings
- Long range Radio remote control (optional)
- Complete kit available and fits in one case with tripod and grade rod
- Extremely durable and portable
- 5-Year warranty
Spectra Precision LL300S-17 Laser USER BENEFITS
- Its all Easy:
- Easy to Transport
- Easy to Set-UP
- Easy to Use
- Easy to Carry
- Easy to Story
- Includes advanced fingerprint technology receiver
- Energy Efficient Design offers long battery life
- Highly durable construction enables the LL300S to survive a drop up to 3-feet onto concrete
- OPTIONAL Radio Remote Control offers access to all laser functions from any jobsite area
Spectra Precision LL300S-17 Laser APPLICATIONS
- General Elevation Control
- Checking and setting elevations for small to medium job sites
- Leveling Forms and Footers
- Estimating Cut and Fills
- Basic Slopes for Driveways and Ramps
Spectra Precision LL300S Laser SPECIFICATIONS
- Laser Source:
- Class 2
- Laser Accuracy: ± 1/16-inch @ 100-foot
- Operating Range: 2,600-feet diameter
- Operating Range of RC402N Remote: 330-feet
- Self-Leveling Range: ± 5 degrees
- Compensation Method: Electronic Self Leveling
- Drop Height onto Concrete Performance: 3-foot
- Single Axis Manual Slope Mode: Yes
- with self-leveling mode on the second axis
- Out-of-Level Warning: Yes
- Rotor Stops
- Red out-of-level HI/MAN-LED flashes
- Power Source: 4 x D-cell NiMH or Alkaline Battereis
- Battery Life:
- Rechargeable - 47 hours
- Alkaline - 60 Hours
- Battery Status LED: Flashing Red LED
- Rotation Speed: 600 RPM
- Tripod Mount (Horizontal and Vertical): 5/8-11 inch
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 122°F
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 158°F
- Water and Dust Protection: Yes IP66
- Size inches: 10.7 Length x 7.7 Width x 7.9 Height
- Weight (pounds): 5.9
- Warranty: 5-Years
Spectra Precision HL760 Receiver OVERVIEW
Radio communication and unique "fingerprint" function
The Spectra Precision® Laser HL760 Digital Readout Receiver is a highly versatile laser receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications. It is designed for general, concrete and site preparation contractors. The HL760 measures elevations across the site, and is ideal for use with any rotating transmitter.
The HL760 features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of ± 5 cm (± 2 inches). The readout is displayed on the large front and rear LCD's and shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade for fast and easy cut/fill readings. Accurate measurements can be made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity. Selectable units of measure can be displayed meeting your application - mm, cm, ft, in or fractional inches.
Radio communication allows working with another HL760 for long range remote display and monitoring capability. A new function termed "Fingerprinting" links the receiver with a particular laser. Once the receiver is paired with the laser transmitter, the receiver has the ability to filter out other lasers that strike the receiver and only accept the laser that it is paired with. The HL760 also provides grade matching and PlaneLok capabilities with the 400 series lasers.
The Digital Readout Receiver is designed to survive the tough construction site conditions; it is totally waterproof and can withstand a drop of 3 meters (10 feet) onto concrete. The HL760 offers a 3-year "No Excuses" warranty.
Spectra Precision HL760 Receiver FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- "Fingerprint" function only accepts the beam from the laser it is paired with, reducing errors and conflict between teams working in close proximity with other lasers.
- Digital readout of elevation – not only will high or low arrows be displayed, but the exact distance from grade will be numerically displayed, which eliminates the need to get "on-grade" to make measurements.
- Large 12.7 cm (5 inch) reception height acquires the beam quickly and makes it easy to stay in the beam.
- Works with another HL760 for long range wireless remote display and monitoring – even when the second receiver is out of sight (up to 80 m or 260 ft.)
- Machine operators can monitor elevation shots taken by another person or foremen can monitor elevations and cut/fill readings from anywhere on the jobsite.
- Anti-strobe sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver, and makes it easier to identify true laser beam signals.
- Dust and weatherproof housing withstands a drop of up to 3 m (10 ft) onto concrete for reduced downtime.
Spectra Precision HL760 Receiver APPLICATIONS
- Remote grade checking with cable free Remote Display
- Wireless monitoring of foundations and steel erections
- Risk free monitoring of tilt up wall position
Setting and checking jobsite elevation and depth for:
- Cut and fills
- General grading
- Foundations, forms, and footings
Spectra Precision HL760 Receiver SPECIFICATIONS
- Working Radius: 3 feet - 1500 feet)
- (Laser dependent):
- Laser Detection Height: 5-inch
- Numeric Readout Height: 4-inch
- Internal Radio: Full 2-way communication, operation and security lock with paired device
- Radio Working Radius: Up to 220 m (720 ft), depending on orientation, conditions and paired device
- Accuracy (Deadband):
- Ultra Fine 0.5 mm 0.02 inch 1/32 inch
- Super Fine 1.0 mm 0.05 inch 1/16 inch
- Fine 2.0 mm 0.10 inch 1/8 inch
- Medium 5.0 mm 0.20 inch 1/4 inch
- Coarse 10.0 mm 0.50 inch 1/2 inch
- Calibration 0.1 mm 0.01 inch 1/64 inch
- Reception Angle: ± 45° minimum
- Detectable Spectrum: 610 nm ... 780 nm (HL760)
- Beeper Volumes:
- Loud = 110 dBA
- Medium = 95 dBA
- Low = 65 dBA
- LED Grade Indicators: Front
- Green on-grade
- Red Hi
- Blue Low
- Power Supply: 2 x 1.5 Volt “AA” batteries
- Battery Life: 60+ hours
- Automatic Shut Off: Selectable
- 30 minutes
- 24 hours
- Environmental: Waterproof, Dustproof to IP67
- Weight without clamp: 371 g (13.1 oz.)
- Dimensions without clamp: 6.6-inch x 3.0-inch x 1.4-inch
- Operating Temperature: -20°C...+60°C (-4°F... +140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C...+70°C (-40°F...+158°F)
Spectra Precision OPTIONAL RC402N Remote OVERVIEW
The OPTIONAL Spectra RC402N Remote Control for Spectra LL300S Series laser level features a keypad and back-lit LCD with on-screen indicators. With a working rage of up to 330 feet, the RC402N allows construction professionals to perform leveling and slope matching from anywhere on the jobsite.
The Spectra Precision® LL300S is a ruggedized, fully automatic self-leveling Laser Level for all general concrete and site preparation applications. With the addition of the arrow buttons on the transmitter, grade matching can be performed whilst the other axis remains self levelled. The Spectra Precision® LL300N Laser Level features a rugged design with "hard hat" rotor protection that provides superior drop and weather protection. Built to withstand severe drops of up to 3 ft (1 m) directly onto concrete, or up to 5 ft (1.5 m) when pushed over on a tripod means less downtime and cost due to damage caused by accidental drop.
Spectra Precis...The Spectra Precision® LL300S is a ruggedized, fully automatic...
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!