Spectra Precision LL500-11 Laser Excavation Package with CR600 Receiver, Rod-TENTHS and Tripod
>>> Guaranteed Lowest Price <<<
ADD TO CART to view our lowest discounted price!
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 1 or above and get 3% off
SpectraPrecision LL500-11 Excavation Laser Package with CR600 Receiver, Rod-TENTHS, Tripod and Case
The accurate and reliable Spectra Precision® Laser LL500 Laser Level is a one-person leveling system designed for the most rugged environment.
Spectra Precision LL500-11 Laser Package INCLUDES:
- Laser Transmitter : Spectra LL500
- Laser Receiver with Rod Mound and Magnetic Mount
- Spectra CR600 Receiver
- Spectra C50 Rod Clamp
- Spectra C51 Magnetic Mount
- Grade Rod-TENTHS 15-foot Telescoping 5 Section : Spectra GR151
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Tripod Adjustable Height : Spectra 2161
- (4) D-Cell Alkaline Batteries for LL500 Laser
- Alkaline Batteries for CR600 Receiver
- Small Carrying Case
The Spectra Precision® Laser LL500 is a one-person leveling system designed for the most rugged environment. Featuring a 1,600 foot working diameter, the LL500 Laser Level is ideal for longer range measurements across your entire site. The LL500 Laser Level send a continuous, self-leveled 360-degree laser reference over a work area up to a 1,600 foot diameter.
The LL500 Laser Level lets you perform any two-person leveling task with just one person. Simple set up the laser transmitter anywhere on your job site; the LL500 transmits a laser beam to provide an elevation reference that can be picked up by one or more laser receivers. The LL500 comes complete with a hand-held or rod-mounted receiver, and is also compatible with machine control receivers.
Spectra Precision LL500-11 Laser APPLICATIONS:
General Construction Applications
- General Construction
- Checking/setting elevations
- Concrete forms
- Foundations for medium-to-large commercial jobs
Machine Control Applications
- Excavating, digging footings and septic tanks, with CR600 Receiver
- Sub-base leveling with skid steer loaders with CR600 Receiver
- Longer-range machine control applications
Spectra LL500-11 Laser FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- 1,600 foot working diameter increases productivity by reducing need for multiple setups on a large job site
- High-accuracy laser 1/16 inch per 100 feet with temperature compensation provides highly stable, repeatable accuracy even under large temperature changes
- Alkaline or rechargeable batteries keeps the unit working with no downtime due to loss of power
- Visible “spotting” beam for determining receiver mounting placement makes it faster to find the on-grade position
- Includes choice of Spectra Precision Laser HR550 or CR600 receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application
|>>> SPECTRA PRECISION LASER COMPARISON CHART <<<|
|Click Above to view a laser comparison chart for different Spectra Lasers|
|All include LL500 Laser Transmitter|
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!